Some people get spectacular results very fast, others, like myself, become aware of the beneficial results over a period of time. I had even doubted any progress. So how do I know that I'm relaxing more, that I'm not reacting, that I'm achieving better result? The old latin saying "contra facta non sunt dicta" (There are no words against the facts) is my proof.
I started off keeping a daily diary. When I compared entries at the beginning of the period to those at the end of the period I noticed huge changes. This awareness led me to look at how I was no dealing with stressful situations. In a huge percentage of the situations I noticed that I was being so much more proactive and that my level of stress was now practically zero.
How did I achieve this? I used LifeFlow along with elements of the Linden method
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment